Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Some days are just like that...

She thought "I think I will eat some celery and peanut butter, maybe I will hard boil some of these eggs so that I have them when I want one, oh, that reminds me I need to gather the eggs from today." So, she put the eggs on to boil, made some celery with peanut butter and headed out to gather the eggs while munching her celery. As she walked across the drive she remembered that she said she would mow the lawn so she redirected and went into the shed and got the lawn mower out and mowed the lawn while munching her celery. Put the tractor away after the hour and a half it took to mow (she was done with the celery) and went to feed the chickens, changed their water, gathered the eggs.... EGGS!!! She remembered that she had put eggs on to boil over an hour ago. Smoke and a nasty burned shell smell assaulted her as she came dashing in the back door. She may never eat celery with peanut butter again...

1 comment: