Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Brake Lines and Heater Cables...

The replacement heater cable for the VW came yesterday so after we ate supper we went out to the shed and installed that...

 Yes, I really did help with all of it. I told Bryan it was because of my "nerd glasses", as he called them, that I was such good help. Haha (knew no one would believe me so I documented it with a photo)
 Ok, I did not have to lay on the hard concrete and try to fix things that were 3 inches from my face. How he does this I will never know. It would kill me.
 Right here he was looking at how something hooks to something else and talking away about it and I have to admit I didn't understand one thing he said but I kept saying "Oh uh huh." But I just didn't get it. 
So I took a picture, what else would you do?

 He has been working on loosening this nut on this wheel for about 4 days. Last night he finally got it loose so I thought that was picture worthy! But it had to come off so we could install the emergency brake line.
 Mission accomplished and we got the brake line in. 
Now you are all thinking... 
"I'm not riding in that car if Patti helped install the brakes..."

No comments:

Post a Comment