Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Ritual...


Every spring the boat goes back in the water and Bryan put it back in on Sunday.  Very cold (and has been) for late April. Which doesn't do much for inducing a person (me), who fishes to get a tan and it's a bonus if I catch something, to go fishing. When the mercury gets past the "frost on the lilies" stage I will go out. Until then, coffee on the patio by the fire is my chosen outdoor activity. And that's just what I was doing while Bryan was putting the boat in.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you fish to get a tan! :) Fishing for me is sitting on the shore, reading a book and tanning while my family fishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been known to ask Bryan to turn the boat a little so that the sun is shining more directly on me so as not to get a weird tan line. :-)And books have been known to find their way onto the boat. Avid fisherman, I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete