Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

He can always find a Dairy Queen -

Last night we put the fenders on the VW and Bryan decided he needed a reward for that {I feel he deserves a huge reward for all this} so we headed into town and ate some supper then went to Barnes and Noble because Jayme wanted to and it was there, you know? While there Bryan found this book -
 We got a good laugh out of that because Bryan seems to know where every Dairy Queen is in every town. The irony here is that he chose Cherry On Top instead of Dairy Queen last night...
And I button tufted the back rest of the back seat just because it added some style to it. I am pleased.

1 comment:

  1. those seats are looking soooo good!! I can't wait to see them in!! Then I will say things like "wow mom, what a great paint color you choose! What nice seats those are!" hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete