Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

So much VW information lately...

But we decided that it has become our life {especially Bryan's} lately. We used to talk about the horses, or Seinfeld... now it's Beetle this and Beetle that. The dogs are jealous...so is Jayme, maybe? I have taken more photos of the car lately but it can't say "Don't take that, I don't even have my fenders on." Jayme, however, says "Don't" when I aim the camera at her. Like last night when I made homemade Butterfingers {super easy, just has to cook awhile} and I wanted a picture of her eating one, but no...
Then today I had on my list to recover the backrest of the back seat so I did that.
And I painted some metal buttons to match the car and button tufted the front seat.

To say I am thrilled would be an understatement.
One more seat to go. 
Tomorrow Bryan is putting the fenders on and it will be so exciting to see that.
Expect pictures.
Also today I got to meet my new little great niece, Navy Lyn Reisinger. She is adorable.
And in Montana, my family is celebrating my parent's 80th birthdays today. Bobbi is there and I am so glad that she got to go. I would have loved to have been there but just couldn't work it out. I am sure that they all had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment