Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Maybe we should just install a garage door...

I'm thinking that since we don't have space in the garage for the VW when it is done that maybe we should just knock out the outside wall on the office and put in a garage door since the parts have spent most of the summer in the house anyway. {I am not saying this as a complaint, just making conversation} But the pile is dwindling down as Bryan gets more and more done.
 Last night we put in the stereo. Now the 1972 VW has a plug-in for an Ipod but the Honda... 
ah well, can't have everything. 
Yesterday morning it was so cool and nice out that I made myself some iced tea and sat on the deck for a little while.
It really was beautiful out. No wind, birds singing because they weren't dying of heat stroke, chickens walking around chatting with each other, horses grazing away and the dogs hanging out with me.
Then I got busy and recoverd a couple VW seats.

and since I had some extra cookie dough and icing from the other day I practiced making a Mickey Mouse cookie that a friend asked me to do for her 3 year old's birthday party. I had to use two different size circles because I don't have a Mickey cookie cutter. But it worked.
The "3" cookies were just for fun because I have some new number cutters and wanted to play.
In there somewhere I also did some house cleaning {not much} and made supper.
Today I think the kids and I are coming back out here to hang out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment