Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Clear Back in October 2015...

I wrote a post that brought us to date in October. Then I went silent. I feel like it is important to go back and at least blog some of the last year.
At least once a week Poppy and Boden got to hang out.
Hudson loves to play NFL on his PS3 and he loved it when Prince Amukamara (then with the NY Giants now with the Jacksonville Jauguars) would be on the screen because he was amazed that we know him. I mentioned to Pilar, Prince's wife, how cute he was about that, when he played the game. So Prince signed a glove that he wears in the game and sent it to Hudson. He was thrilled. So sweet of Prince to think of him.
I made a Lego table out of an old carom board. Works really well. So does the floor, which is where most of them end up...
I found a Sophia The First Princess costume on a great sale and it was worn everywhere for awhile.
Barry gave Bryan a heater for the shop and it worked so well! Nice for him to have heat out there.
Ashley and Jayme found a Dinosaur Cafe and geeked out. Not that I blame them! Dinosaurs are cool.
Halloween rolled around and Snow White and her matching doll we're excited to get to go to Roca Berry Farm.
We had fun time there!
I made Bobbi this shirt from an iron on that she found. It was her announcement to the world that she was expecting. 
Blogging in hind sight is very emotional. Knowing what has happened but not wanting to avoid the past and the excitement and joy that we felt. That was our October.

No comments:

Post a Comment