Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Kid-Cation (not so Adult vacation)

Friday, July 15 I went down to Rockport, MO to meet up with Andrea and bring the kids back here for several days. 
It was so good to see their faces. Hudson said "It is so good to see your real face!! You are so much more pretty in real life than you are on FaceTime!" Then Boden said "Yeah! And I can kiss the real face!!" What charmers.
We did lots of eating...
Playing...
Painting of cookies and paintings...
Hudson got frustrated with his cookie and painted the whole thing black. Haha
Top left painting is Boden's, top right and bottom left are Hudson's and bottom right is Amiah's.
Swimming...



EZ-GO rides...
Mowing the lawn for me...
Relaxing in the swing...
Going to church and getting a treat at The Commons...

Boden is saying "BWAIN FWEEZE" in his picture
Baking cookies in the toaster oven because my element in my oven decided to go out...
Watching Bigfoot videos on the iPad with Bryan....
They stayed with us from Friday until Tuesday morning when I took them back to their mom. We had a good time together and it was so good to see them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment