Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

January 2016

"Take my picture with Oli in this chair!"
This made me laugh she was riding the trike and playing a game on the iPad. I'm pretty sure that is illegal...
Then she was driving the car and talking on her phone...again...not super safe...
looks like she ended up at a drive in movie.
Every year for his birthday I try to get Bryan Rodeo tickets. Apparently this is the only picture I took of the rodeo. That clown was sneaking up on that lady and she had no idea...
Poppy loves the show Sophia The First. she was watching and wearing her Sophia costume. so cute.
We always had to wait on Thursdays for Amiah to get done with band so Hudson drew me pictures while we waited. They are treasures.
Bryan had to judge the annual church chili cook off on his birthday so I made a cake for him to have there that looked like a pot of chili with crackers, which are actually cookies. The chili is all candies and raspberry jam (strained out the seeds)
Here are the things I used.
Nestle Buncha crunch was the meat, Jelly Belly Dr. Pepper and popcorn flavors were the beans and red and green Jujubes were the peppers, I used a white jelly bean cut up for the onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment