Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another Dr. visit...

Today I had to go get the delightful experience of a mammogram (notice there are NOT pictures included in this blog!! haha) checked off my list of things to do. So I went in and they said it would only take 15 minutes from the time they started. One hour and 15 minutes later I walked out. Not their fault, just things weren't going as well as they would have liked and they had to do some extra testing. As I was sitting there waiting for the ultrasound to be done, I thought, "How do people tell their families if these tests don't come back fine?" Then I started wondering what was taking so long and why they hadn't come to get me and well, anyway, sitting in that room with only a little cape on and my own thoughts sort of made everything seem drastic. The Dr. and tech. finally came back in and told me they thought everything was just fine. But for just a couple minutes there, I started to wonder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment