Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

In Bloom...

I went out to water the plants that are on the front porch because even though it rained, they didn't get water. Anyway! I noticed that my lilies were in bloom and then I just started walking around the place to see what else there might be blooming and noticed that the yellow day lilies that I had thinned out last summer and thrown into the drainage ditch (because I was tired of replanting them) were huge and blooming way better than the ones that I replanted. That made me happy. I would love to have them just take over that whole area. Then in front of the house I noticed that I had two foxglove plants instead of one. I found the one out in the field one year and dug it up and planted it in my garden. Now it has multiplied. And last but certainly not least is my sweet pea plant. I bought this about 6 years ago and it was in a 2 inch pot. It has now taken over an entire part of the front garden, a corner of the pasture and is taking over the ditch. That makes me super happy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment