Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh Deer...

On Wednesday,Bryan and I went to the Saltdog's game with Doug and Kathy Kroeker. Not sure that Kathy and I see too much of the game. We mostly people watch. I took this picture because "Homer" the Saltdog seemed to like sitting right there near Bryan. I think if there had been a seat right beside him, then "Homer" would have been in it. As it was he spent quite a little time across the aisle from him. 
Also on Wednesday, Bobbi and Jayme went out to camp in Bryan's vehicle because he didn't think they should drive either of theirs out there. So...on the way home on the interstate a deer ran into the side of the Montero! Fortunately, they weren't hurt, they didn't hit anyone else and the damage is fixable. 
And people wonder why I want to hunt a deer this fall? Just one less to hit a car. I am very glad that it hit the side and not the front! But that had to be scary hearing it hit the car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment