Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

What HAPPENED!!?

 I am not crazy (I don't think, but if I was, would I know it?) and I realize it isn't  July yet, but this is how I feel. We leave on tour on July 6 and I keep looking at my notebook that keeps track of my life and each day is filled and I keep wondering what I am missing. I have so much stuff to do before we go and so little inclination to do it. Signs that maybe I should resign this job, but then I always feel this way every year and it goes away when we drive out of the parking lot. Unfortunately, this summer is driven by the thought that I only have 114 days until Ashley leaves. I honestly don't say that to be sad it is just how the summer is this year. So I keep checking things off my list and hoping that I have remembered to write it all down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment