Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Esprit Tour...

It is the morning after the home concert and I, of course, woke up at 5:00 a.m. I have an inability to sleep in. Tour was great. But the Seward concert picture is seriously 1 of only 2 pictures that I took on tour with my camera. Just didn't have time to take many. Oh well, usually the kids take tons of them so I am sure I will have lots to look at. We had an awesome time on tour, even though the crowds at the Iowa and Wisconsin venues were small. They seemed to feel the need to give us tons of food to take with us. Let me just say the kids didn't starve. This was a great group of kids, but then I think I say that every year. So it must be true. I am glad to be home. I am excited to do laundry and hang it on my new clothesline! But today is a bit damp and cloudy yet for that so...later. Well, I suppose I should get on with my day. It is good to be home.
Oh, I will just include this picture that Bethany took of Charity and I at the Seward concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment