Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ghost Cat...

This is Tiger, we have had him since 2000, he has been an outdoor cat since 2003 (kicked out due to the fact that he thought a basket of clean laundry was a good substitute for his litter box). It is now 2010 and every time I open the door onto the deck he somehow manages to get into the house. This morning I stepped out with my coffee to enjoy a cool breeze and watch the storm rolling in. I went back into the house and there he was sneaking around the corner into the laundry room! How does he do it? Perhaps it would help if he wasn't the exact same color as Mae. Or if he wasn't a ghost. I am pretty sure he walks through things like doors and walls. Pretty sure it sort of creeps me out when he appears out of no where and meows. 
He probably really isn't even alive anymore he just haunts our deck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment