Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Memo to...

Ashley, Bobbi & Jayme:


I just want to take this opportunity to tell you all that I love you and consider myself so fortunate to be your mom and have friendships with all of you. Thank you for all the laughing and teasing and memorable things that we have said to each other and done with each other. You each amaze me in your own unique way. I catch myself thinking quite often that I wish I could be more like (fill in the blank here with any one of your names)... Anyway, you all have such an ability to make me laugh and feel special. Thanks. I am always so happy when I can tell people that I am your mom.
 
Love, Mom
P.S. while I was writing this, having a serious moment, your dad walked in wearing a tank top! :-) 

2 comments:

  1. we are the luckiest girls ever to have you for a mom!!!!!!

    also. tank top?????? why????? i blame blake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly BLAKE!! because he was trying it on while planning the Man Tank Top Party that will happen soon when Blake decides to stay home. He is trying to decide who he and Blake should invite. I suggested Nick, then I drew a blank.

    ReplyDelete