Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just a little more about Esprit...


These two adorable girls, Nicole and Chloe, were my assistants on tour. I must say they were excellent! I never had to do a job that they had committed to. They were always right where they needed to be and I appreciated them so much. Plus, we could have epic conversations about Harry Potter and they didn't think I was weird. 
P.S. My hair in this picture is the result of staying in a well, shall we use the term flea bag?, motel that didn't have a blow dryer and since they usually do, I don't travel with one as a rule. Not that with or without is that easy to distinguish, but, I can tell and it was annoying. ok, enough about that.

Anna, Jayme and I, with Chloe jumping in the shot. We were laughing about the fact that people sometimes think Anna is a part of our family. So we took a "family photo". Someone asked her after we performed in church if she was Bobbi Clark's little sister. She said "No, I'm a Stoner." Then she said the lady just looked at her and said "OHHH" for some reason this made us laugh really hard. Perhaps you really need to see Anna tell the story. I thank her for daily making me laugh.
This is the skit "Jeopardized Faith" I have to say this one was the skit that made me laugh the hardest every night. John (with the glasses and preppy sweater) just got funnier and funnier. I wish I had video of it. Jayme directed this one and did an amazing job with it. Way to go, Jayme!! So proud of you.
My other favorite skit "Story Time with Miss Rachel". Written by my dear friend, Carey. Brandon (white shirt and tie) was so hilariously 5 years old. Rachel was an amazing annoyed teacher and Isaac and Sam played little kids extremely well. It just made me laugh to watch it. You know it's a good skit when the kids laugh at it each night. I feel so blessed to work with all these people and especially with the teens who have the greatest hearts in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment