Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Good bye, Hello...

Several days ago I lost a little silver ring that I wear on my right hand. Since it is tiny it only goes to the first knuckle on my ring finger. I have worn a little silver ring there for at least 15 years. Well, the other day I was working around and noticed it was gone. I searched my jeans pockets, the laundry and around my room and bathroom but no ring. I gave it up for lost. 
Good bye, little silver ring.
Today I got some leftover meatloaf (Do you see where this is going?) out of the fridge to make a meatloaf sandwich. (yum, on toast with a little ketchup and Miracle Whip, sorry, side trial) I put the piece of meatloaf on the cutting board to slice it and it fell over and there, stuck to the bottom, was my ring! Bryan was a tad grossed out but that's only because he is a germaphobe. It had baked, so I am sure any germs were well cooked. 
Hello, little silver ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment